25TH ANNUAL STATE OF JEFFERSON BREWFEST
One of the West Coast’s oldest beer festivals, in beautiful Dunsmuir, California.
When we started 25 years ago, Bill Clinton was elected president, Microsoft introduced Windows 3.1,
CD sales surpassed audio cassette sales for the first time and Google, Amazon, Ebay including Yahoo did not exist.
Beneath Majestic Mount Shasta, the Jefferson Brewfest will feature over 80 Commercial Craft and Home breweries from the West Coast.
Enjoy great beer, local wineries, home brews, live music, games, activities and Cornhole tournaments. Fresh local food vendors and artists, all part of the festivities.
$30.00 EARLY BIRD SPECIAL Beer Garden Ticket (purchased on or before 06/15)
$40.00 Beer Garden Tickets (purchased after 06/15)
$2.00 Two-day festival general admission (included in the beer garden ticket) 15 years old and younger free
Beer Garden Tickets include:
- Two days’ access to the festival.
- Custom 4oz State of Jefferson tasting glass nearly unlimited tasting of over 200 different beers in the beer garden on Saturday,
- State of Jefferson Peoples’ Choice Award ballots to vote for Best Commercial Craft and Home Brewery.
- Live Music Saturday and Sunday,
- Access to over 50, quality, local, food and craft vendors.
- Access to Friends and Family Fun Cornhole tournaments on Saturday with Prizes
- Access to Professional Cornhole Tournament on Sunday with Cash and Prizes.
(Cornhole tournaments entry fees are not included in the ticket price)
*FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE*
SHUTTLE SERVICE WILL PICK UP AND RETURN GUESTS TO PARTICIPATING HOTEL LOCATIONS FROM CASTELLA, DUNSMUIR, MT. SHASTA, McCLOUD AND WEED.
Please note, minors are welcome to the event, but not within the fenced beer garden area.
Also, sorry no pets or ice chest on the ballfield.
2016 TELEVISION COMMERCIAL
The 25th Annual State of Jefferson Brewfest
The Dunsmuir Chamber of Commerce along with the Dunsmuir Rotary are proud to once again bring the season's tastiest event to the Dunsmuir City Park on August 5th & 6th, 2016.
We had a blast last year and this summer's Brewfest is shaping up to be another amazing event.
Location: Dunsmuir City Park
2015 BREWFEST PHOTOS
*** Vendor Info ***
We're now accepting food, arts, and crafts vendors for this year's brewfest. If you're interested in selling your wares, contact the Dunsmuir Chamber of Commerce at 530-235-2177 or email email@example.com